The Joy of the Lord

God is most glorified when you are most satisfied in Him. However the devil also attacks the strongest at that time as well. Well guess what, he's not going to win in my house! God has truly blessed my family, not in material possessions or financial gain but in the joy of the Lord. I have a husband and son who love God and do whatever it takes to serve and worship God. I thank God every day for loving and saving my husband, I've watched him turn into a different person in the last two years and I am in awe of what God can do.

Today I'm particularly filled with joy and I want the world to know! I am learning soooo much in my relationship with God and changing who I am to be a better, wife, mother, friend and steward of what God has given us. I am loving the peace and joy it brings.

So I encourage anyone reading this to find a way to share the joy of the Lord with someone in your life and see what happens :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whom Shall I Fear?

Feeling sentimental and Making a Mess!

The Hard Part