Thankful Time
So I did not participate in the daily post of something I'm thankful for but I did find something each day that I was grateful for and thank God for it, not just post it on fb.
Particularly this month I am thankful for health insurance that is allowing me to get the dental work that I desperately need with no co-pays. This is something I would not have been able to do otherwise. While my root canal was my worst experience yet I'm feeling fine today and I'm soooo thankful that my insurance covered it. I have had to pay for a root canal out of pocket before and it was painful to the pocket not just my mouth! My insurance allows me to be healthy to get the prenatal care I need and deliver my baby without paying the hospital bill for years to come!
I'm thankful for my kids. I love saying that *giggle*. Asher blesses my life everyday, teaching me new things, instilling patience and grace in my heart and giving me the opportunity to teach what I have been taught. Baby Burton has brought out a new side in both my husband and I and brought us together as a family. We love this little peanut more every day and are anxious to call "BB" by name!
Third, I am thankful for Tim. It seems I'm constantly finding new reasons to love him more and thank God for blessing Asher and I with him. I've not been the easiest person to deal with in this pregnancy but he's still here and he still loves me. It wasn't too long ago I realized the reason Tim is so perfect for me is he stands up to me and puts me in my place when I need it. I need to be knocked down a notch every now and then, Tim isn't afraid to do it! In a lot of ways he's a typical guy but in a lot of ways he's not. Tim is thoughtful and finds ways to show he cares, he doesn't always share my interests and/or passions but he respects them and encourages them. I hope I can always do the same for him. Tim is a better Daddy than I could ask for. Asher calls him "daddy" 100% now and says Mama and Daddy are his family :) I love my little family and for whatever reason all these little things have really made me feel like we are truly a whole and complete family. BB just seals the deal!
6 Days until the big sonogram!
Particularly this month I am thankful for health insurance that is allowing me to get the dental work that I desperately need with no co-pays. This is something I would not have been able to do otherwise. While my root canal was my worst experience yet I'm feeling fine today and I'm soooo thankful that my insurance covered it. I have had to pay for a root canal out of pocket before and it was painful to the pocket not just my mouth! My insurance allows me to be healthy to get the prenatal care I need and deliver my baby without paying the hospital bill for years to come!
I'm thankful for my kids. I love saying that *giggle*. Asher blesses my life everyday, teaching me new things, instilling patience and grace in my heart and giving me the opportunity to teach what I have been taught. Baby Burton has brought out a new side in both my husband and I and brought us together as a family. We love this little peanut more every day and are anxious to call "BB" by name!
Third, I am thankful for Tim. It seems I'm constantly finding new reasons to love him more and thank God for blessing Asher and I with him. I've not been the easiest person to deal with in this pregnancy but he's still here and he still loves me. It wasn't too long ago I realized the reason Tim is so perfect for me is he stands up to me and puts me in my place when I need it. I need to be knocked down a notch every now and then, Tim isn't afraid to do it! In a lot of ways he's a typical guy but in a lot of ways he's not. Tim is thoughtful and finds ways to show he cares, he doesn't always share my interests and/or passions but he respects them and encourages them. I hope I can always do the same for him. Tim is a better Daddy than I could ask for. Asher calls him "daddy" 100% now and says Mama and Daddy are his family :) I love my little family and for whatever reason all these little things have really made me feel like we are truly a whole and complete family. BB just seals the deal!
6 Days until the big sonogram!
Comments
Post a Comment