14 Weeks 6 Days

Well time is starting to pass more quickly! I guess that's what happens when the holiday season approaches.
This morning little man came with me to my OB appointment which was fun, he asked lots of questions wanting to know what everything did and why. All the ladies there thought he was very entertaining.
Baby Burton's heartbeat has dropped down to 150 bpm from 155 at the last appt 4 weeks ago. This follows the same pattern Asher's did. So I'm beginning to think despite my morning sickness we will have a little boy. The thought actually comes as a relief since Tim and I have had such a hard time agreeing on any girls names.

Let the gender reveal party planning begin! My Mama and I are planning a little party for the grandparents and close friends (plus Tim and I!!!!) to find out Baby Burton's sex by cutting open a cake . I'm so excited for this! December 6th is the day we find out what this little peanut is. Well Lord willing and legs wide open ;)

After a long work day I was sitting with Asher on the couch and he took a mallet that belongs to an instrument and turned it upside down to pretend it was a doppler. Asher lifted my shirt, put the "doppler" on my belly and said "do you hear the baby's heartbeat? It's a boy baby." It was so stinking cute. Asher Elijah will be without a doubt the best big brother there ever was!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whom Shall I Fear?

Feeling sentimental and Making a Mess!

The Hard Part