Social Media
I don't know if anyone else has noticed but my posts seem to generate a lot of contention and abrasive comments. Especially from people I don't expect!
Honestly the things I post are not controversial! One time I asked where to buy "Fifty Shades of Grey." Another time I posted that my husband and I were looking into becoming 'puppy parents' and excited about it. Maybe people don't like that I never post a depressing status and feel like my facebook needs more negativity. Beware, if I don't like what you posted, I WILL delete it.
That being said I've decided not to post much anymore. Like I just decided this week. So for a few days now I have not produced any statuses or check-in's. I don't want people to judge where I've been or what I'm doing. I'm officially "offline" at all times. I have had a friend who always deleted everything on her wall and now I understand why!
Well that's what I have to say for today, now time to calm down and find something productive to do!
Honestly the things I post are not controversial! One time I asked where to buy "Fifty Shades of Grey." Another time I posted that my husband and I were looking into becoming 'puppy parents' and excited about it. Maybe people don't like that I never post a depressing status and feel like my facebook needs more negativity. Beware, if I don't like what you posted, I WILL delete it.
That being said I've decided not to post much anymore. Like I just decided this week. So for a few days now I have not produced any statuses or check-in's. I don't want people to judge where I've been or what I'm doing. I'm officially "offline" at all times. I have had a friend who always deleted everything on her wall and now I understand why!
Well that's what I have to say for today, now time to calm down and find something productive to do!
Comments
Post a Comment