My Husband
So yesterday my 10 year old sister says something in reference to "my sister's husband." My first thought was I guess she doesn't realize that Tim is her Brother in Law. My second thought was a little giggle at hearing him being called my husband. I hope I never get used to that.
The same sister later told me that she didn't know I would find someone as crazy as me to marry and that Tim is perfect for me. Even though it was my little sister, it still made me smile to hear someone thinks he's perfect for me.
All of this led me to this rave about my HUSBAND :)
My husband works so hard to provide for us but not just at work. Tim comes home from working hard all day and the first thing he does is scoops Asher up, hugs and kisses him and proceeds to play chase and tickle all over the house. Then I'm next. No matter how tired he is he still helps me with whatever needs to be done to get dinner on the table and cleaned up and Asher taken care of.
I have never met a man who notices a need and fulfills it without being asked. From doing the dishes to refilling my glass of iced tea, to caring for Asher to caring for me.
I have never met a man who has the ability and motivation to multitask! My mom and I have always joked that men are incapable of multitasking. My man is capable and excels in it.
It never ceases to amaze me that no matter how crappy he feels or how tired he is, Tim always takes care of Asher and I and thinks of us first. Then when he cleans, he cleans and you better stay out of his way!!!
I thank God every day for my Husband, who loves my son like his own and loves me even when I'm pms'ing. I knew I was waiting for the right man but didn't know what that looked like until I met Tim.
The same sister later told me that she didn't know I would find someone as crazy as me to marry and that Tim is perfect for me. Even though it was my little sister, it still made me smile to hear someone thinks he's perfect for me.
All of this led me to this rave about my HUSBAND :)
My husband works so hard to provide for us but not just at work. Tim comes home from working hard all day and the first thing he does is scoops Asher up, hugs and kisses him and proceeds to play chase and tickle all over the house. Then I'm next. No matter how tired he is he still helps me with whatever needs to be done to get dinner on the table and cleaned up and Asher taken care of.
I have never met a man who notices a need and fulfills it without being asked. From doing the dishes to refilling my glass of iced tea, to caring for Asher to caring for me.
I have never met a man who has the ability and motivation to multitask! My mom and I have always joked that men are incapable of multitasking. My man is capable and excels in it.
It never ceases to amaze me that no matter how crappy he feels or how tired he is, Tim always takes care of Asher and I and thinks of us first. Then when he cleans, he cleans and you better stay out of his way!!!
I thank God every day for my Husband, who loves my son like his own and loves me even when I'm pms'ing. I knew I was waiting for the right man but didn't know what that looked like until I met Tim.
Comments
Post a Comment