Day of Rest

Today has felt like the longest day I've had in a very long time.

Asher woke up and told me he had a special dream. He said Jesus was in his dream and told "the man" to go and he did. I was so filled with joy when my baby told me Jesus visited him! Asher has been developing a relationship with Jesus this last week or so, talking with him and praying. He pretends with Jesus that they go to heaven and get freeze pops :)

We went to church today and it was one of those, I'd rather stay home and be productive days. Of course everyone knows those are the days you're really supposed to be in church! Well today was no exception. It started off fairly normal with the exception of the presence of God being a bit more tangible than normal. I found myself getting distracted with my own thoughts until Pastor Jason bound the spirit of distractions and came against them. Instantly I was completely focused on worshipping my King. It was great!

Well Pastor Jason gave a wonderful message as always and we always wonder how he will top the last message but it just gets better and better.
The Spirit was so heavy on Pastor Jason he felt led to give it away to us! He said, "The first 15 people who get down here will get what I got!" Let me tell you I saw people RUN to the altar. I've only gone up once or twice in this church but the Holy Spirit told me to go and I didn't argue.

The second I stepped up to the altar I felt the Spirit so heavy my body began to react to it. I decided not to care what anyone thought and just focus on worshipping. Before I know it I'm manifesting with the shakes! It felt like I was convulsing but it also felt like God opened up the door to the deepest part of my heart and just poured His love out on me. I began sobbing at the humility that came with it. To FEEL how much your Creator loves you and to know that Creator died just to keep you from going to Hell is incredibly humbling.

Tim had to walk me to our seat and help me for the next hour or so. I continued to shake until well after it was all over. I don't think I will be the same after today.

The day ended with taking Asher to Coinstar to cash his coins (which we're wondering how he got so many) and then walked to 7-11 for FREE slurpies :) What a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whom Shall I Fear?

Feeling sentimental and Making a Mess!

The Hard Part