Cheap or Thrifty?
I've decided that I would much rather get an extremely good deal on something than to get it for free.. I know it's odd but I like to feel like I earned/paid for it but didn't break the bank. Here's where I go for all my deals:
bradsdeals.com
groupon.com
savology.com
livingsocial.com
1saleday.com
dealfind.com
shadora.com
restaurant.com
icemonkey.com
plumdistrict.com
dailysteals.com
discountmags.com
vistaprint.com
I love shopping at Ollie's, Ross, Marshalls, TJ Max and places like that! But I still like to have a coupon if I can! I just got the Entertainment 2012 book for $7 and plan to not go anywhere that I don't have a coupon for!
Tim suggested we start Christmas shopping and I'm so excited because I've found even more ways to save money than last year!
That being said, I'm NOT cheap. I will spend money on quality items! I also appreciate a good tip so I am a good tipper :)
bradsdeals.com
groupon.com
savology.com
livingsocial.com
1saleday.com
dealfind.com
shadora.com
restaurant.com
icemonkey.com
plumdistrict.com
dailysteals.com
discountmags.com
vistaprint.com
I love shopping at Ollie's, Ross, Marshalls, TJ Max and places like that! But I still like to have a coupon if I can! I just got the Entertainment 2012 book for $7 and plan to not go anywhere that I don't have a coupon for!
Tim suggested we start Christmas shopping and I'm so excited because I've found even more ways to save money than last year!
That being said, I'm NOT cheap. I will spend money on quality items! I also appreciate a good tip so I am a good tipper :)
Comments
Post a Comment