flutters and party planning
Yes I'm only 13 weeks and yes I've started to feel the flutters of our little miracle :)
I must be super sensitive because I was 13 weeks when I felt Asher for the first time as well. There's no mistaken it when it catches your attention giving you the warm fuzzies on the inside and a big grin on the outside :)
So at 19 weeks is when they typically send you to find out the gender of your baby. That means I have about 6 weeks until I find out. BUT at our 11 week sonogram they told us Baby Burton is measuring a week too big. So here's my plan:
My next OB visit is at 15 weeks (next week) and I'll suggest to my midwife we could get another sonogram to check on the baby since it was measuring a little big and then schedule it for when I am 16 weeks (the earliest you can tell the gender).
As a result we might be able to tell the baby's gender in just over 2 weeks! Ahhhh! We might cave and just pay for another sonogram to tell the gender.
When I realized how soon that is I started jumping into planning our gender reveal party! I can't wait. This is something I didn't get to do with Asher and can't wait to do with BB. I've enlisted the help of my mother who is crafty and innovative. We already have some fun ideas brewing!
I must be super sensitive because I was 13 weeks when I felt Asher for the first time as well. There's no mistaken it when it catches your attention giving you the warm fuzzies on the inside and a big grin on the outside :)
So at 19 weeks is when they typically send you to find out the gender of your baby. That means I have about 6 weeks until I find out. BUT at our 11 week sonogram they told us Baby Burton is measuring a week too big. So here's my plan:
My next OB visit is at 15 weeks (next week) and I'll suggest to my midwife we could get another sonogram to check on the baby since it was measuring a little big and then schedule it for when I am 16 weeks (the earliest you can tell the gender).
As a result we might be able to tell the baby's gender in just over 2 weeks! Ahhhh! We might cave and just pay for another sonogram to tell the gender.
When I realized how soon that is I started jumping into planning our gender reveal party! I can't wait. This is something I didn't get to do with Asher and can't wait to do with BB. I've enlisted the help of my mother who is crafty and innovative. We already have some fun ideas brewing!
Comments
Post a Comment