God gives good gifts

Well to be perfectly honest I have been so afraid of losing this precious baby that God has given me the privilege of carrying, I have had 2 happy healthy pregnancies and feel the odds of having a third are not as good.
So with advice from a friend I am changing my mindset!

Over the last few months of 2014 my husband and I discussed the timing to begin trying for another baby. I worried about our prior commitments, not wanting another May baby but certainly not wanting a Christmas baby either. I am in my cousins wedding in the fall. Finally I decided, God is the author of life, we will let Him choose our timing.

So starting in January we discontinued preventing pregnancy and God chose to bless us with a baby right away! I suppose fertility is genetic because it certainly has come easily for my mom, sister and I. In my new mindset I see that this baby was chosen by God in His perfect timing to join our family and grow our hearts.
I love each of my babies in a different, special way and each one brings me to tears.

Asher saved me, his life saved me from a lifestyle that was taking me further from God. I matured and grew up very quickly when he came along. I learned what it means to love someone more than myself, I learned to be strong and I learned how to ask for help.

Laila redeemed me, a baby in marriage made my journey feel complete. I felt like everything was ok now, my family was whole and only getting better. I enjoyed sharing the experience of having a baby with her Daddy and he enjoyed it just as much as I did.

This Little Blessing was chosen by God in His perfect timing and has blessed us, and will continue to bless us whether it be earthside or heavenside! I look forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for my beautiful family <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whom Shall I Fear?

The Hard Part

Feeling sentimental and Making a Mess!