My Hard Working Man

Every now and then I gotta brag on this guy and it's long overdue!
When we discussed moving to NC one of the big things was that Tim was going to have to be our primary source of income. This was a big deal for us both. Tim had never been responsible for the financial outcome of us all by himself before! However he was happy to take on this responsibility and proud to be in a position to do so :) 

As a little girl I wanted to be home raising and homeschooling my kids like my mom while my husband worked to provide for us. Now that dream has changed and altered in many ways over the years. In the end I'm thrilled to be home with my babies and proud of my hardworking husband for supporting us!
I'm not the only one who is proud of him! Asher talks about his daddy all the time and brags about the things he can do :) It reminds me of how I felt about my dad as a kid. I thought he was better than anyone else's dad because he worked with his hands and could seemingly fix anything. The Michael & Son commercial is always on the radio or TV but each and every time Asher hears is he jumps out of his seat shouting excitedly and sings along with every word of their jingle. It warms my heart to see him so proud of his daddy! :)
Not only is he hard working and providing for our family but he makes time for the fun stuff too! A few weeks ago we took the kids to the skate park where Tim worked with Asher to teach him to skateboard, of course Asher was on top of the world :)


Tim's littlest fan never has to compete for his attention, she looks for it and he drops everything. Just like a movie when Tim walks through the door at the end of the day, Laila lights up with excitement and rushes to meet him! When he scoops her up she snuggles into his chest and pats his back or tucks her arms in against him. It's so sweet to see her loving on her daddy :) Of course he eats it up!
Tim makes my life complete, he is what I'm not and fills in the gaps. I never would have picked him out of a crowd and I'm so glad I didn't try! I am grateful to have what many people wish they could, we are best friends and genuinely enjoy each other's company. I can't wait until the end of the day when he walks through that door, after Laila, it's my turn :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whom Shall I Fear?

Feeling sentimental and Making a Mess!

The Hard Part