40weeks 3days

So here we are 3 days late. Baby is doing great and aside from not sleeping much and difficulty moving/getting comfortable I'm doing pretty well myself! Some say you have to be miserable at the end but I think it's mind over matter. I will NOT be miserable.

Of course I am anxious to have my little princess in my arms and for her Daddy to experience the miracle of childbirth and becoming a parent. However I know God has much better timing than I do! Princess Laila will be here very soon and our lives will be turned upside down before we know it. Until then I will enjoy my time with my big boy who is almost 4 and getting things done around the house. I've been saying for a week now I'm going to scrub the kitchen floor...

It seems I am on "babywatch" with all my facebook friends who have been sending very encouraging and thoughtful comments my way, I  love it! The comments like "hurry up" are truly irritating because I believe my little girl will be here in her own perfect time and it shouldn't be hurried.
This experience is so different from the first! I was so impatient to have Asher here but here I am patiently waiting for my little girl. This patience is 100% God because I'm not typically a patient person!

My husband is recently fascinated with my huge belly which I find really sweet and endearing. I catch him looking at it and touching it all the time. It makes me feel like this is OUR baby and not mine. Can I say once more, what a blessing marriage is! In many ways I feel like I am pregnant for the first time all over again because I get to experience this with my loving husband.
Speaking of him, he's amazing! Tim is working on side jobs when they are available and helping me with anything I ask him to do at home. I think we're starting to develop routine and a system here at the new house. I can't believe we're coming up on our 1 year anniversary already, I would marry him again and again! I am blessed :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whom Shall I Fear?

Feeling sentimental and Making a Mess!

The Hard Part