33 Weeks down 9 more to go

In two weeks I go for my last bi-weekly check up and then I go to every week! Yikes! On one hand I feel like I have all the time in the world to prepare for baby girl on the other hand I feel like she'll be here anyday and we're not ready! This pregnancy has gone by so quickly, I guess we've had a lot going on to pass the time. I have officially gained a total of 8 lbs, baby girl is measuring right on track and head down! So lots of tiny toes in my ribs, ALL THE TIME.

Now that we're mostly settled into the new house my mind is wandering to all the things that need to be done before baby comes including that I want to get Asher on some kind of routine with mama/son time to prepare for homeschooling in the fall. I want to have meals frozen and planned, a full pantry, you know, prepared. I'm on a mission!

For those of you who are church goers, you'll understand. You know that feeling you get in the midst of the worship service where you just feel God surrounding you with His love? I want so badly to find a way to bring that back home with me. Playing worship music on Pandora just doesn't cut it. Have you ever been to Nan Connor's house? I want my house to feel like hers does.

Asher and I bought some fabric this morning to make curtains for his room and baby Laila's room. I went with solid colors so they wouldn't clash with anything. However I will probably end up making more than one set of curtains for baby girl's room before all is said and done! My grandmother-in-law was telling me how to make them and it seems sooo simple so I'm going to give it a try! I'll post the finished product later ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whom Shall I Fear?

The Hard Part

Feeling sentimental and Making a Mess!