asher goes to preschool!

We got up and ready, ate breakfast, took our vitamins and out the door we went! Off to preschool at HCC in Churchville.

Asher was ecstatic that the day he's been asking about for the last 6 months had finally arrived! Then I told him I was going to stay with him for class today. That brought his spirits down a little but I assured him it was only for today.
Our 'walking into preschool on the first day' photo had no smiles but a very solemn look. I think he was a little nervous about school.


As soon as we walked into his classroom off he went to play with his new friends!

I love love love his teacher, Mrs Joan. She's wonderful with kids and parents alike, she obviously loves her job and puts a lot of effort into it. Everything they will be doing at preschool are all the things Asher loves to do!
Today we sang songs, read stories, did a fire drill, posted the weather, the date, pledged allegiance and even did the hokey pokey! Asher is going to love his preschool. Already he can't wait to go back and was disappointed when it was over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whom Shall I Fear?

Feeling sentimental and Making a Mess!

The Hard Part