ahhhhh....
I'm sitting alone in a hotel room doing whatever the heck I want to.
Explanation: Our friends bought tickets and got a room (for all of us) for a concert in VA as our wedding present. Last minute I decided this concert is really not what I want to be doing and gave up my ticket to someone who would enjoy it much more than me! So I still get to come along for the ride and enjoy the company and the hotel room, going out to eat and all. I do NOT mind sitting alone for a few hours ;)
So I brought books, scrapbooking, going to get started on the Christmas letter, make a grocery list. You know, all those things I can't seem to find time for at home!
Asher is staying at Mom Mom and Pop Pop's tonight and didn't look back when I dropped him off! I do miss that little sticky face but it's nice to just enjoy some alone time.
Explanation: Our friends bought tickets and got a room (for all of us) for a concert in VA as our wedding present. Last minute I decided this concert is really not what I want to be doing and gave up my ticket to someone who would enjoy it much more than me! So I still get to come along for the ride and enjoy the company and the hotel room, going out to eat and all. I do NOT mind sitting alone for a few hours ;)
So I brought books, scrapbooking, going to get started on the Christmas letter, make a grocery list. You know, all those things I can't seem to find time for at home!
Asher is staying at Mom Mom and Pop Pop's tonight and didn't look back when I dropped him off! I do miss that little sticky face but it's nice to just enjoy some alone time.
Comments
Post a Comment