A learning curve

We've all made poor choices, we've all known it was a poor choice and made it anyway. Some of us more than others. I've never been great about money, I blame it on poor self discipline. I have very little self control, I'll be the first to admit. But that has got to change!

Hindsight is 20/20 and I'm starting to recognize a poor choice BEFORE I make it instead of after. However it's making me an indecisive person and I'm not sure I like that too much. That being said, I am making less poor choices yet the ones I make are big ones. Not a fair trade off in my opinion!

I am proud of what I have learned and where I have come, I still have a lot further to go but I am excited for the future and the opportunities it brings! Yay optimism!

I really want to encourage all my friends and family to seriously consider each financial choice you make very carefully. First, give back to the Lord what is His. 10% of your income.

Less really is more. I have spent the last several months purging things in our home that I was realizing we just didn't need. Reality hit me that we have spent money on things we never needed. It's caused me to seriously consider future purchases and I'm so glad for that! It's become easier to say no to things I want when I realize it's only going to become clutter a few months down the road.

Consider your home? Are there things you could clean up out of your home, your financial decisions or maybe even your heart and soul to simply and de-stress your life? Join me in a simpler life :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whom Shall I Fear?

The Hard Part

Feeling sentimental and Making a Mess!