I bought a million dollar business

"I bought a million dollar business in a $50 box" is a line I heard over this past weekend, I laughed thinking how true this was and how for many of us that $50 investment is a lot.

I'll never forget the night I signed my distributor application, it was an investment we truly couldn't afford but it was an opportunity we couldn't afford to pass up.
I attended and incredible event and my life was forever changed. I listened to stories of how this product and business had improved the quality of life for hundreds, even thousands of families.

I paid $50 and got a family of like minded individuals, the tools I need to create a million dollar business. How successful I am is up to me.

I don't sell, I don't bribe, I share stories and education. As a result lives are changed, financial freedom is created and health is improved in all shapes and forms. I have never had so much fun or been so rewarded for "working."

The average distributor working their business makes it to top position in 3-5 years, sometimes sooner if they want! The minimum income of that position is $120,000 a year. Can you imagine? What would you do with that kind of income? What kind of life would you live? I know what I WILL do, and it's within reach very soon! I'm building this business with or without you, there's always room at the top and I'm going to take as many people as I can with me. Will you be one of them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whom Shall I Fear?

The Hard Part

Feeling sentimental and Making a Mess!