We're going DYE FREE!
I'm so excited about taking artificial food coloring from our diets. I have talked to some friends who have done this with their families and seen phenomenal results. I hope to see the same in mine!
Tim and I started paying attention to labels to see which foods we have already contain food dye. Some things surprised us while others I could've sworn would have dye in it, didn't. Until we started looking at labels I thought it was going to be a difficult transition but now I don't think it'll be so hard!
So we've pulled all the food to the front of the cabinets that has dye in it so we can eat it up and get it out of the house! We're not buying anything else with dye in it and I'm excited about it!
Another thing we are going to be doing is substitute our regular oil for coconut oil and finding more ways to incorporate it into our everyday foods. This is another thing I have been hearing great things about and look forward to sharing our results with you!
Comments
Post a Comment