How are you feeling?

It seems everyone asks, everyone but my mom and husband who know better ;)
Really what do you say to that, "I feel great, everything is just peachy!" or "My back hurts, my hips hurt, I can't sleep, I need a midday nap which frustrates me when I could be being productive, I'm emotional and can't help it, I can't wait until she's here."
So usually I just go with "Good" or "pregnant."

For those who really care to know, here it is.
Tomorrow I'll be 28 weeks (yikes!) For those who don't know that's 7 months and just 12 weeks from my due date.
I'm dealing with your typical pregnancy pains and troubles so really nothing to complain about, I don't like being doted on. However I don't like people expecting me to function at full capacity either so you're damned if you, damned if you don't ;)

So with 12 weeks to go I want to at least START preparing for my sweet little girl. We have almost nothing except unassembled furniture for baby Laila. I don't want to go out spending money we don't have on things we don't need just yet. I know one of my friends is planning a shower for me and I'd really like to wait until after that to buy anything so that we don't buy too much or doubles.
Saturday night I had a hott date with my handsome hubby down at the BabiesRus store in Towson. We started off our evening with eating Chinese on the couch (a big treat) and finished it off with doughnuts and Starbucks :) We didn't register for much and were pretty proud of ourselves for only choosing practical things.

Now my time is consumed with cleaning and purging, making room for baby. We have lots of things to do before we can begin to work on getting her room ready. We also have plenty of time but we're anxious for things to feel real and I'm anxious because we have NOTHING ready for her.. We'll get there :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whom Shall I Fear?

The Hard Part

Feeling sentimental and Making a Mess!